In this 6 hour Arduino Workshop, overa course of two days by seasoned maker Nikitas Chronas you’ll learn the basics of the Arduino platform, an introduction to basic electronics and how to integrate digital and analogue sensors into your projects. You’ll start off with an overview of the Arduino system but quickly move on to coverage of various electronic components and concepts.. The workshop is the ideal environment for learning the Arduino platform because you can experience coding and have any emerging questions answered by our tutor.
• No previous experience needed.
• Set up an Arduino board & software
• Learn basic arduino functionality.
• Demonstration of arduino shields.
• Interfacing with sensors.
• Serial communication and debugging.
What you’ll need
• A Laptop
• Arduino basic kit (available here) or equivalent (if you already have an
arduino and some basic components, you can purchase the remaining parts
from GRrobotronics.com who will give you a 10% discount when you
present your ticket to this course)